I’m finishing my last year in Psychology from the University of British Columbia, with a focus in HCI and entrepreneurship.
Right now, I’m learning about:
︎︎︎ evolutionary psychology
︎︎︎ startup challenges
Also, check out my friends music - it’s pretty legit 👀
Or see my video. RIP travelling ︎
Hi, I’m Peijia!/pay-juh/ or also PJ 👋👋🏻👋🏼👋🏽👋🏾👋🏿
I’m curious about how people behave and how we interact with one another, and I like building stuff that hopefully people will use and enjoy :)
Now: I’m currently a product designer @Pattern (YC 2020) and a HCI research assistant @UBC + BC Children's hospital.
I'm interested in consumer/social tech, as well as wearables and health technology. I've been lucky enough to have opportunities in tackling these spaces.
- Designed @ Quorum (YC 2019) ︎︎︎ a consumer app tackling the passion economy
- Designed @ LimeSpot ︎︎︎ AI & ML for e-commerce optimization
- Capstone project: Smart Soles @ New Venture Design
- UX/UI design at UBC Launchpad
In my free time, I enjoy watching bad shows from TLC and Ikebana. I also enjoy:
- consuming a lot of cake 🍰
- oil pastel art 🎨
- travelling to the fridge 🥶 (obviously not to eat more cake)
Thanks for reading this far, let’s continue the convo over coffee and bbt (zoom edition)! ☕️